WE ARE CHECKING ALL THE BOXES, ALL WE NEED IS YOU
Tough Turtle is the single biggest annual benefit for Ithaca Children’s Garden and provides critical funding for operations. Funds raised go directly to support Ithaca Children’s Garden’s mission of cultivating environmental stewardship and well being by getting kids outside, having fun, and making meaningful connections with the natural world.
Won’t you join us this year?
To become a sponsor, or learn more, write to Tori Chamberlin at email@example.com.
Event partnership is more effective than ever as it allows for increased exposure and connection through a personal, memorable experience. Your message is integrated into the racer experience from registration through to the event and photo sharing for months following.
- Friendly, professional communication.
- Event exposure with complete marketing impressions and summaries.
- A forum to communicate and interact with your constituents or potential customers
- A day of fun, mud, and celebration!
- Ithaca’s first (and favorite!) adventure obstacle course has established a positive impression and tremendous buzz and grows in new ways every year.
- Your message is woven into the action giving you access to a wide range of audiences
- Tough Turtle communications provide consistent ongoing grassroots messaging and presence in both print and digital media.
- Tough Turtle benefits Ithaca Children’s Garden, a well-loved community resource for 20 years!
- Tough Turtle is accessible and attractive to people of all ages and abilities.
- Event partnership provides more than measurable digital impressions as you share in, and are associated with, community support.
- Since 2013, more than 100 local sponsors have helped support this event, and more than 75% of sponsors return from one year to the next. Will you join us this year?
Thank you to our 2019 Sponsors
Community Federal Credit Union
CFCU Community Credit Union is joining us as the
Title Sponsor of Tough Turtle for the 6th year in a row!
Home Depot has supported ICG for more than a decade
and has been title sponsor of Tough Turtle Jr. since year one.